I tell stories.
As a freelance writer, designer and web wrangler, I work with folks who need support conceptualizing their website, then getting it up and running. Perhaps you feel pressure to do it yourself, but you're overwhelmed. Whether your challenge is mundane, aesthetic, or strategic (SEO-what?), my approach is collaborative, creative, and appropriately priced for most budgets. If you have a minute, take a look at samples of my work.
I began my career as an ad exec at the Leo Burnett Company, working in communications and related fields for three decades. I'm also a blogger and a body-mind-spirit fitness educator teaching Nia technique® and Ageless Grace® Brain Health classes in Metrowest Boston. I'm currently working on my first novel, "Shebang!", a menopausal coming-of-age story in the Trump era.
So that's my story. What's yours? I'm eager to help you tell it.
Types of clients I serve:
- Individual professionals & practitioners: Counselors, therapists, movement teachers, freelancers, consultants, etc.
- Artists and writers
- Social sites: weddings & other celebrations
- Teams, clubs, small organizations
Here are some of the challenges I can help you overcome:
- Framing your story for the web
- Articulating your goals: what do you want your site to do for you?
- Visualizing the essence of your offering or mission
- Choosing a look and tone that create a personal connection with your site guests
- Devising a user-friendly structure to organize your content and lead visitors on a journey through your site
- Uploading content for a balanced, pleasing page design
- Curating and editing engaging images
- Writing punchy copy that people enjoy reading
- Designing a striking, memorable logo